As your real estate consultants we are here to negotiate, oversee transactional details, and consult you to make the best informed decision and not over pay. We are experienced negotiators, oversee about 150 documents that are involved in the buying process from beginning to end, and provide consulting services to help you make informed decisions.
What you can expect during your buying process:
1. Consultation: Either my phone, email, or in person, we will conduct an in-depth needs analysis to get a good understanding of what your next condo looks like and the community it's in.
2. Property Search: We see over 200 condo units every month throughout Toronto, conduct an MLS inventory search, and provide our silent seller’s market and our agent network.
3. Showings: We weed out all the units that do not match your needs to save you time and frustration and will only show the best units available that mirror what you are looking for.
4. Market Analysis: We educate you on current market conditions such as list to sales price ratio, days on market, history of the unit and building, units that have value and those that do not, so you do not over pay.
5. Offer Time: We consult you to make the best educated decision whether to move forward on a unit or not, by providing an in-depth comparative market analysis showing you recent comps, expireds, and actives so you feel comfortable in making the right decision.
6. Buying and Closing: There are about 150 documents that will be moving back and forth from us to you, to the listing agent, to your lawyer, to your lender, to our brokerage etc. There will be inspections, clauses, appraisals, and we will review all of these important documents prior to closing.
As agents whose expertise is in the central core of Toronto, we bring a wealth of knowledge and experience about buying condos in downtown Toronto. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date-information and the Black and McDonald Real Estate Team's mission is to achieve your goals and exceed your expectations.
Areas Covered: Bay Street Corridor | Cabbagetown | Church-Yonge Corridor | Corktown | Distillery District | Dufferin Grove | Fashion District | Financial District | Harbour Front | Junction | Kensington-Chinatown | King West | Little Portugal | Moss Park | Mt. Pleasant | Niagara | Palmerston-Little Italy | Parkdale | Queen West | Regent Park | Roncesvalles | St. James Town | St. Lawrence Market | Trinity Bellwoods | University | Waterfront Community | Yonge and Eglinton